Planning & Zoning Board
Washburn Planning & Zoning
Ordinance #117 A-2 was adopted by action of the Washburn City Commission to promote the health, safety, morals, and general welfare of the City of Washburn. These regulations are adopted to implement the plans and policies of the City of Washburn, regulate the use of land resources and minimize the cost of public services.
This ordinance regulates and discusses all of the following:
- Building Permits: residence, garage, fence, deck, shed
- Moving Permits: all structures moved into or within the City
- Demolition Permits: all structures within the City
- Construction of curbs, gutters, sidewalks and driveway aprons
- Placement of mailboxes and signs
- Water, sewer and garbage services
- Zoning, easements, setback requirements, variances and property upkeep.
Current Board Members: